Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunny Thoughts on a Rainy Day


I'm confused. I'm really confused. I thought I'd share some of my photos on the web, possibly on WordPress - but then I had a second thought.. and a third thought.. and so on. I'm not sure if I should share them on Picasa, after all, but if so, this Blogger would be a better choice for writing a blog than WordPress, don't you think? 


What about Flickr? I really don't know o.O


Anyhow, maybe I'll start here on Blogger and see how it starts going, then I can always move to WordPress :) 


I'm happy if you made it this far ;) I'll tell about myself a bit more later, for now: my nickname used to be Millie when I lived overseas, and you probably guessed it - I'm from Finland. I'm a mother of three, and currently I'm staying at home. 


On my blog I'll share things about the area we live in, Finnish culture, parenting, living in an ecological way, and a lot more. I love DIY stuff and recycling, so maybe I'll shoot some stuff related to these topics as well!


Finally, the rain made it to this part of the country, so we're staying in today! Still, I'm so excited about my new blog :) I'm having sunny thoughts..


I'll be right back!



No comments:

Post a Comment